This is a recipe that I got from my mom, and I love it! The chocolate is so creamy.
- 1 Graham cracker pie crust
- 1 square unsweetened baker's chocolate (melted and cooled)
- 1 8oz cool whip
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cream butter and sugar, blend in chocolate and add vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time beating 4-5 minutes after each.
- Pour into graham cracker pie shell and chill thoroughly.
- Top with cool whip and sprinkle with shaved chocolate.