Monday, October 4, 2010

Another Monday...

Well, it is Monday again. Ben is back up at Liberty, and I am already missing him more than anyone should be allowed to miss someone. I keep thinking that it should get easier, I should be able to get used to him being gone during the week ... but no matter how busy I am, how much work I have to get done, each week is another one with Ben gone. I can't express how much I am looking forward to May 14. (222 days by the way). But, I am very glad that Ben has the opportunity to be at Liberty and I am so happy that he is following God's leading into Youth Ministry.

On another note, I think my dress got here today. But, since it (or whatever is in the package) was insured the mailman wouldn't leave it at the house. So, I'll be going down to the post office after clinic tomorrow. I really hope it is my dress, because then I can work on getting it pressed for my bridal portraits! I think it is going to be so much fun to have those made. Thinking on that... I need to call my hairdresser and see if I can get an appointment for an updo that day.

This past Saturday was the "Earl Miller Sr. Memorial Golf Tournament", of which all the proceeds went toward helping send the Jamaica Mission's team on the trip this year. It was a great success and I was glad to be a part of it. God is supplying our needs!



I was driving the golf cart around so Kelly could take some pictures, and we ran into mom, Ben, and Hannah passing out waters to the golfers :)

No comments: